Being without heat during the winter months in Minnesota can be more than uncomfortable, it can be deadly, as well. You will want to fix any problems that occur to your heating unit as quickly as you can. At Northern’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we are the ones to call for all your furnace repair needs.
Commitment is what we do best and we want to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and we guarantee that you will be happy with the heater repair services we perform. We want all of our customers to be comfortable during extreme weather conditions.
At Northern’s One Hour Hearing and Air, we can do more than fix your broken furnace or heater because there are many other things that may need to done and we can do the things listed below:
• We can do a thorough check of your system and check all the components of it.
• Installation of a new furnace system when one is needed.
• Inspection of your current system to determine if how long it will last or when you may need another one.
• We can provide advice on ways to lower your energy costs and save money year round.
• We want you to avoid accidents and we can provide safety tips for you.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to selecting the right HVAC service. We make it easier for you to choose us because of all the benefits we provide and these are listed below:
1. Our technicians will arrive on time and if they’re an hour late, your service is on us.
2. Our certified technicians know the importance of being professional and will treat you with respect.
3. We offer affordable services, but we still make quality our number one goal.
4. We’re here when you need us around the clock.
5. Our loyal customers are rewarded with significant discounts.
6. We never start any work before we consult with our customers.
We’re also proud to offer air conditioning repair in Edina, MN to help get you through the summer months!
Simply give us a call at 763-412-1197 or 952-236-3391 any time your furnace lets you down in Edina, MN and we’ll be there to fix it! We guarantee you will be satisfied with the services you receive, the products we use, and the price you pay.
Your air conditioning system never works harder than it does during the summer. Your unit will consistently work to maintain a cool temperature inside your home, no matter how blisteringly hot it is outside. This […] Read More
As much as everyone would love to adjust their thermostat frequently, summer isn’t a great time to keep your indoor temperatures low. Cranking up the AC will land you with a heavy electricity bill. To […] Read More