More and more, people are realizing that the quality of their indoor air is just as important as the air they breathe outside. Several pollutants can contaminate the air inside our homes, causing health issues that can become quite severe in people who have problems with their immune systems. Your heating and cooling system can circulate dust, smoke, dirt, allergen and other contaminants, and over time they can build up in your ductwork. It is very important that you be alert to the signs that you will need professional duct cleaning service.
Clean Your Air Ducts
Your home’s ducts supply your rooms with forced air. If your ducts are dirty, not only the quantity of conditioned air will be reduced, but also the quality. You’ll be breathing unhealthy air and your heating and cooling system will have to work much too hard to make you comfortable. This is the epitome of a lose-lose situation and calls for professional duct cleaning service as soon as possible. If you experience any of the following, it’s time to call in an expert.
- It’s been longer than five years since you had your ducts cleaned.
- You live near an unpaved road and are susceptible to a large amount of dirt coming through your ducts.
- You have recently remodeled a portion of your home.
- You see a rapid accumulation of dust even though you’ve just cleaned.
- Either you or someone else in your home is experiencing an increase in respiratory problems or allergies.
It’s extremely important that you have duct cleaning service performed regularly so that you and everyone else in your home can breathe easier and healthier. The professionals with Northern’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning have the tools and experience necessary to take care of your job efficiently and effectively. Call us at 763-412-1197 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.