Are you considering making the jump to a tankless water heater? You’re certainly not alone. Every year, more and more homeowners are opting to go tankless. That’s because there are SO many benefits that come along with using tankless water heaters. Here are the top five:
- Use Less Energy. By far, one of the biggest benefits behind tankless water heaters is how much energy they save. In fact, a tankless water heater uses about 30-50 % less energy than units with tanks. That’s a substantial savings amount! Which brings us to the next benefit…
- Save Money. Tankless water heaters can save you up to $100 per year. These heaters only heat water when you turn on the faucet, which renders them more efficient than most other models.
- Wait Longer to Replace. Because tankless water heaters last a handful of years longer than other types of heaters, you’ll be able to wait longer to replace your heater.
- Take Up Less Space. Tankless water heaters are very compact in size, which means that they take up less space. This is way more convenient – you could install your heater in a closet, in a cabinet, or in another out-of-the-way place.
- Never Run Out of Hot Water. Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water. Need we say more?
Contact the Northern’s Team Today!
Do you have further questions about the benefits of purchasing a tankless water heater? If you would like professional assistance or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating. Call us to learn more about our top-quality heating services. We’re always happy to offer our assistance, help you schedule a consultation, or tell you more about our services. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Contact us today.