If you’re like most people, you enjoy having hot water for your morning shower. This can help start your day off right and get your body clean at the same time. It’s important for your hot water boiler to be working correctly so the temperature of your water will be what you want it to be. However, things happen, and you may run into a problem with this one day. It’s important to know tips that can help you with a water boiler repair if this is necessary for you.
- Aquastat – If the temperature of your water isn’t warm enough, you will need to check this critical component. This is the thermostat on your unit that will regulate the temperature of your boiler.
- Water Feed Valve – The amount of water that you get per usage will depend on how it flows. If you don’t have the correct pressure, you may need to adjust the water feed valve.
- Drain Valve – Keeping your boiler drained is important, and the drain valve should be fully functional to do this task.
- Circulator – If you are not getting enough hot water, this could be due to an issue with the circulator, and it should be checked immediately.
- Expansion Tank – You may need to check this part when doing a water boiler repair job. This item helps the water expand as needed.
- Pressure Release Valve – When your water has too much pressure, you may need to make adjustments to this part.
- Air Vent – This component is necessary for getting rid of air that’s not needed in a hydronic system.
Dealing with a needed water boiler repair can be complex, and you should rely on the expertise of the professionals at Northern One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Simply contact us today at 763-412-1197 to let us tackle this task for you!