If you want to enjoy the summer months, rather than endure them, you will need to rely on your AC Unit to help you do so. When the weather outside is scorching hot, the last thing you want to do is to deal with is the heat. At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer air conditioning repair that is sure to be exactly what you need to fix any issue you may be faced with during the hottest months of the year.
It’s a fact that no one wants to endure the heat and humidity of summer. We know this, and we have the expertise to address any of AC repair need you may have from the most complex to a simple one. Below are some of the most common repairs that we’ve done over the years:
1. Refrigerant leaks – It’s important to have the right amount of refrigerant in your unit to keep the air cool. If this gets low, then the air coming from your AC won’t be cool enough, and it’s likely that you may have a leak.
2. Avoiding tune-ups – You should schedule an annual maintenance of your unit to ensure it works as well as it should. If you don’t do this, it’s like your AC will require more work in the long run.
3. Clogged condensers – It’s important to remove all the dirt and debris from your unit to help it operate as efficiently as possible. When the condenser becomes clogged, this could cause problems with your unit.
4. Electrical problems – It’s possible that you could experience electrical issues with your unit, and these could prevent it from working as it should.
We have a qualified staff of fully certified technicians and can complete any of your AC needs from making a repair to installing a new unit or doing a routine tune-up.
Our AC services are of the highest quality and we offer low pricing, as well. When you choose Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, you will also get the benefits listed below:
1. We offer 24/7 emergency services to all of our customers at no additional cost to you.
2. We have been rated as one of the best HVAC service providers in the area.
3. We offer discounts to our loyal customers that have always counted on us.
4. We will complete your service free of charge if our technicians are over an hour late.
There are many other reasons why you should choose us for any and all of your AC needs, but these should be motivation enough to do so.
Your home’s boiler is typically an out-of-sight system that often neither receives the love nor the attention it deserves. As such, boiler problems are far too common in residential households. When dealing with a boiler […] Read More
As temperatures rise and fall, your heating and cooling usage will vary drastically throughout the year. You, as a homeowner, likely wish to save money on your monthly electric bill. We all do. Thankfully, there […] Read More