Staying cool during the heat of summer can be a real challenge. The most effective way to do this may involve relying on your air conditioning unit. You will want to fix any issues as these happen to avoid being uncomfortable during the heat of summer. At Northern’s One Heating and Air Conditioning, we take pride in having the expertise to resolve any issues with your AC as quickly as these occur.
We offer air conditioning repair services to suit your residential or business needs. We know it’s just as important to keep your customers comfortable as it is for you to stay comfortable during the summer months. We offer a guarantee with our services, as well.
At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer a variety of services that will keep your AC running as efficiently as possible and completing any repairs. We’re also capable of installing a new unit in your home or office and we’re here to give you our professional advice every step of the way.
Below are things we do when you call us:
• We’ll diagnose the problem with your AC and give our expert opinion on what will be required to fix it.
• We’ll provide you with an approximate estimated cost of the work you need done.
• We won’t begin work until you give us the go ahead to start.
• If our technician is over an hour late, you won’t owe us a dime.
• We offer a full money-back guarantee with any services we do for you.
Our AC repair services are both convenient and affordable. When you choose Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
• Certified technicians who are capable of doing the job right.
• We bring a variety of parts with us that are sure to fix your AC unit that day.
• We offer some of the most affordable prices you’ll find.
• We provide services 24/7 for all of our customers.
• We care enough to give you advice on your current unit and the condition it’s in, as well.
Your air conditioning system never works harder than it does during the summer. Your unit will consistently work to maintain a cool temperature inside your home, no matter how blisteringly hot it is outside. This […] Read More
As much as everyone would love to adjust their thermostat frequently, summer isn’t a great time to keep your indoor temperatures low. Cranking up the AC will land you with a heavy electricity bill. To […] Read More