The key to staying cool during the summer may depend on how much time you can stay inside. It’s important to have an AC unit that works well and functions as it should. At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer air conditioning repair that surpasses any you will find elsewhere. We’re experts in this area and take pride in being able to help all of our residential and commercial customers as necessary.
At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we deal with many cooling problems daily, and we are confident we can repair yours. It’s a good idea to know some of the most common repair problems as a homeowner so you will know what to be aware of when you have issues with your unit. Below are some AC repairs that we commonly fix:
1. Leaks – HVAC units begin to wear out over time and with consistent use. It’s possible the vibration of the unit may cause damage to different parts of your unit, and this could result in leaks. Additionally, it’s not uncommon for your refrigerant to leak out and this may prevent your air from getting as cool as you want it to be.
2. Dirty filters – Regardless how easy it is to simply put in a new filter, this is often neglected by homeowners. A clogged filter may prevent the air in your home from getting cool and simply changing it can make a huge difference.
3. Electrical failures – In order to keep your AC unit running, there are a lot of electrical components to it. It’s possible for one of these to go out, over time, and this will need to be fixed.
4. Faulty motor – One of the most expensive parts to replace is the motor of your unit. However, over time this part can stop working.
We have the qualified technicians to help you get any repair you need done quickly to help you avoid the heat of summer. We also will guarantee that your service will be completed free of charge if we’re an hour late to your home.
Our AC repair services are easy to use, and we offer low pricing to all of our customers. When you choose Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll have access to many other benefits listed below:
• Certified technicians who are fully trained to complete any AC repair need you have.
• We come prepared to do the job and we carry all the necessary parts to complete it for you.
• We have some of the lowest service rates you’ll find.
• We are available 24/7, and we don’t charge extra to you when you need us after business hours.
• We have been voted as being one of the top HVAC providers in the area.
• We give customers that use us regularly discounted rates.
We are also to address any heating repairs that you may need during the winter months.
Let Us Help!
When choosing the right mobile home furnace for your new home, there are many different factors to consider. In order to find the best fit for your home’s heating needs, be sure to read below. […] Read More
Winter is coming and keeping the house warm will be a priority. Here are six reasons to invest in routine furnace maintenance by a heating contractor: Airflow. Changing out the furnace filter on a monthly […] Read More
When deciding what type of heating and cooling system you want your heating contractor to install, it’s important to consider multi-zone heating and cooling. A multi-zone heating and cooling system works differently than standard units. […] Read More