Being without AC during the summer months can be extremely difficult to bear. The first thing on your mind is certain to be getting it fixed. Staying comfortable in your home will depend on having an AC unit that is working as well as it should. At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer air conditioning repair for residential and commercial customers.
At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we have the expertise to diagnose the problem with your AC unit and repair it quickly. We also can install a new unit or tune-up your existing one. It is recommended by all HVAC experts that you should schedule an annual maintenance of your unit regularly. Below are only a few of the things that are typically done with this type of service:
• Lubricate and inspect the bearings on your unit.
• Check the condenser bin for too much moisture.
• Inspect the air ducts to ensure these are working well with enough air flow.
• Check the condition of the all the major components of the unit that may include the motor, blades and fans on the unit.
We know that regardless of how hard you work to keep your AC unit running well, parts will break down. We have only the most qualified technicians on staff who will work to resolve your issue immediately.
We know when your AC goes out, you want it fixed fast. This is why we are always on time or the service is on us. When you choose Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
• Certified technicians that are professional and friendly.
• We offer some of the lowest prices you will find in town.
• We know your time is as important as ours and if our technicians are an hour late, your service is free.
• We can be there anytime you need us 24/7, and we won’t charge you extra for this.
• We will give you professional tips on ways to keep your energy costs down.
You can reach us at 763-412-1197 or 952-236-3391 for your all your air conditioning repairs in Blaine, MN. Our friendly customer service representatives are ready to take your call and quickly dispatch a skilled technician to get your air conditioner functioning correctly.
When it comes time to replace your old furnace, deciding on a new unit can be challenging. There are many aspects to take into consideration, including price and efficiency. So, how can you decide what […] Read More
You’ve probably heard that keeping your HVAC equipment in tip-top shape is a proactive way to save money and energy, but do you know what heating experts look for in a regular maintenance check? When […] Read More
Home furnace humidifiers can offer homeowners a wealth of positive effects. The unit will work with the furnace to provide humidification throughout the entire home and require minimal energy and maintenance. Need more reasons to […] Read More