Being without AC during the summer months can be extremely difficult to bear. The first thing on your mind is certain to be getting it fixed. Staying comfortable in your home will depend on having an AC unit that is working as well as it should. At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer air conditioning repair for residential and commercial customers.
At Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we have the expertise to diagnose the problem with your AC unit and repair it quickly. We also can install a new unit or tune-up your existing one. Our HVAC experts recommend that you schedule annual maintenance of your unit regularly. Below are only a few of the things that are typically done with this type of service:
• Lubricate and inspect the bearings on your unit.
• Check the condenser bin for too much moisture.
• Inspect the air ducts to ensure these are working well with enough air flow.
• Check the condition of all the major components of the unit that may include the motor, blades, and fans on the unit.
We know that regardless of how hard you work to keep your AC unit running well, parts will break down. We have only the most qualified technicians on staff who will work to resolve your issue immediately.
We know when your AC goes out, you want it fixed fast. This is why we are always on time or the service is on us. When you choose Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
• Certified technicians that are professional and friendly.
• We offer some of the lowest prices you will find in town.
• Your time is as important as ours and if our technicians are an hour late, your service is free.
• We can be there anytime you need us 24/7, and we won’t charge you extra for this.
• We’ll provide you with professional tips on ways to keep your energy costs down.
You can reach us at 763-412-1368763-412-1197 or 952-236-3391 for your all your air conditioning repairs in Blaine, MN. Our friendly customer service representatives are ready to take your call and quickly dispatch a skilled technician to get your air conditioner functioning correctly.
A boiler is one of the most common types of heating systems in residential homes. The system operates by cycling cold water through heated pipes, then distributing it efficiently throughout the house as hot water […] Read More
On average, around 50 percent of your monthly utility payment goes to heating and cooling. When half of your budget is going to just heating and cooling, something has to give. You can’t keep spending […] Read More